Thursday, May 08, 2008

Lost

No, I'm not talking about the show - although I have seen it once or twice and I am convinced that those people are actually trapped in central park via M Night Shyamalan's "The Village"

I have felt so lost without my camera - and without sleep. I have been looking for my camera for almost two weeks now. I have a feeling that I accidentally threw it away when I was cleaning. Not sure how I threw it away, but I'm not really the kind of person to leave something somewhere, and I don't often loose anything. I have looked everywhere and have yet to find my camera. It really isn't that big of a deal since I have been considering buying a new camera, but it wasn't something I was really serious about. I was quite content with my 5+year old camera until it died or until my rebate check came in and I found a camera within my price range and that fit my current lenses. AHHHH

I am still not sleeping well. Abby doesn't sleep well, so none of us sleep well. She still paces most of the night, but at least now I know her potty schedule and don't get out of bed and stand in the freezing cold night with her staring at me wondering what the hell we were doing outside at that hour. Now, I just yell at her to "go back to bed" . . . which she does for 15 minutes - literally. Even pocket is exhausted and has resorted to sleeping in the closet. Maybe she will save some room for me tonight.

At least its Friday. . .

No comments: