Monday, August 03, 2009

CPE 8-2-09

Trials days are full of fun . . .and mayhem. I am very lucky that I have friends who have been doing this for a while so they can teach me the ins and outs, and the rules, of the games. Mole's first official trial will be on Sunday, September 6th. I am not entirely sure how we are going to do, but I want video for posterity reasons. And since I am not that great with video equipment, I needed to find someone else to practice on first!

Miss Stompy Pants : level 3 wild card run




Stomper had a great run. She NQ'd because she took an extra jump - rules, rules, rules. . .But that was handler error, not dog error. So in my book, she not only Q'd, but she also got ANOTHER blue ribbon for the day. Yes, stomper won first place in the her standard run. I fumbled with the video camera and didn't get it on tape (obviously I need more practice!) But you can trust me, and the judges, it was perfect!

No comments: