Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hungry?



This is my drivers license. I know it is a bad picture, but I think the teeth marks are obvious.

ABBY ATE MY DRIVERS LICENSE.

The sad thing is that I wasn't even mad... part of it had to do with the fact that she ate it on Sunday and I already had an appointment the next day at the DMV to renew my license. Part of it was that it just doesn't surprise/upset me anymore at all. And in the scheme of things, this was one of the cheapest things that she has eaten.

Lets review what Abby has eaten:
books
receipts (that I need for work for reimbursement!)
pillows
part of my mattress
pens
seam ripper
electrical cords
empty plastic containers
plastic bags (countless. . .)
plastic container that still held sewing needles (I found all the needles)
bait bag (this one I completely understand)

And this is a short list of what I can remember off the top of my head. And this is all stuff she had found in a "dog proof" room.

So you can see why eating something as easily replaceable as a CDL isn't that high on my frustrations with Abby scale. . .

Sometimes the only thing you can do is shake your head and sigh. . .

No comments: