Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Computer Gripes

My computer is trying to die.

My computer has been trying to die for the past two years. But I have been resuscitating it regularly because I am too cheap to buy a new one. But I am thinking that my computer's lifespan is running out faster then ever at this point. Every time I restart it, something else doesn't work. After a few restarts it will eventually start working again. . .at the cost of more things. Some of the items that don't work: mouse, DVD/CD drive, photo upload, video watching. . .

I go from slightly frustrated, to very angry at my computer for it's suicide missions.

Right now I am moderately annoyed that my mouse doesn't work and that I can't watch streaming videos. If I didn't have the new season of grey's anatomy to keep me busy, I might be very angry. . .

No comments: