Monday, December 14, 2009

Old Videos

So my internet is finally working a bit more regularly then it has been... and i was finally able to upload the old fun match videos of abby doing her standard run. Remember, this was a fun match in mid November, and I was allowed to treat and touch my dog.

This first run I spent most of my time running Abby over contacts. She really doesn't like "new" obstacles. I spent the first few seconds of my run trying to convince her to take the new dog walk. But once she see the A-frame, there was no discussing. . .she was happy to take it. I wanted to make sure that we wouldn't have a problem with another "new" a-frame, so we went over this one a few times.



The second run was a bit more fun. Once Abby knew what we were doing, she totally blew me off and took the a-frame all on her own...silly girl! But she got back on track and was doing well until she saw the teeter and mistook it for a dog walk. I think I scared her a bit with it, but that was probably a good thing. She can't do a baby teeter on a good day, and a standard teeter would have terrified her enough to put her off contact obstacles for a while.

No comments: