Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Photo

We just got back from a great vacation. We slept and walked, and slept and walked. It was the perfect vacation for a bunch of old geezers like us. As the kids are getting older, I'm trying to get a good family photo. It's much more difficult that one would think, but when you add a bunch of half-trained, treat-crazed, little dogs, and a kinda crappy camera, you get some very interesting shots.

Here are some of the out-takes:

yummy dead things on beach


welcome to the twilight zone

seriously?

Since that wasn't working, I thought that I'd do individual shots instead:

I hate that flash!!!!

alien dog!!!!

wait, that's not mole. . .


Well, this is the best I was able to manage this weekend:



It's not a great photo, but they are all looking at me and, if you really knew these guys, you can see each of their personalities in this photo.

No comments: