Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Long Striped Hand Warmers

I needed a new knitting project. I'm working on my friend's baby's blanket, but it is a bit tedious work as I have to count every stitch to make the pattern. I am working on it, and it is coming along, but sometimes I need mindless knitting. And for that, I decided to try Long Striped Hand Warmers. The pattern is super easy and this was the first time I knitted stripes in the round. It was also the first time I've knitted a finger! I'm actually kinda proud of myself! I've only knit one glove so far, but I'm already about 2 inches into the second one. I think that the second one is going to go faster than the first!



The master color is chocolate and the variegated color is a pink to burgundy. It is actually much prettier in person!

No comments: