Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally Did It

This has absolutely nothing to do with my vacation, but since I haven't gone back to work just yet, I feel that it can still count and not be too out of order.

For almost two years I have wanted to get another tattoo - this one makes 3. I wanted to have the actual prints of my dogs feet placed somewhere on my body. I have gone back and forth as to where to put it - part of the reason it took so long to get. But once I decided where to place it I had to actually go. Thats always the hardest part for me because they use *needles* and they might accidentally hit my arm vein. That's another blog altogether, tho.

Once I decided to go - this morning - I had to get the dog's prints. Needless to say, there was some biting and lots of blue fur. I think it was all worth it in the end, although you should really ask mac's mom because she endured the most of the biting!



So, Mole is the one on the bottom, Pocket is the one on the top. There is no outline, it was only shaded. She made it look like their real prints with darker and lighter spots. I love it so much and almost cried when I saw it.

Abby's will come later. . .

No comments: