Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chomp...chomp...chomp

My free time is also being eaten away as well as my blog posts. Let's review the past week:

Tuesday: agility class "try out"
Thursday: agility class
Saturday: agility trial
Sunday: agility practice
Monday: tunnel practice?????

That is a lot of agility! But the dogs seem to enjoy it and it really only cost me ga$. Everyday we seem to get better - ok, everyday the dogs get better...everyday I drop treats all over the field and almost trip over a piece of equiptment. Let's use today as an example:

Mole did 3 jumps, a standard dog walk, and a curved tunnel (all in sequence)

Pocket did a curved tunnel (after I finally covinced her to get off the dog walk)

Abby actually went on the dog walk a number of times (in a strange yard, no less!)

I dropped huge chunks of treats no less then three times. I got hung up on at least five jumps. I tripped over the tunnel too many times to count. I am an obvious mess. But I hear that's normal when you are just starting out...

No comments: