Monday, September 08, 2008

BAPF

I'm thinking I should apologize to those who have had to deal with me these past two weeks, but I have been under quite a bit of stress. My work participates in the Bay Area Pet Fair and Adoptathon. This is a huge event for us - not only is it a great way to get our name out there, it also showcases some of our harder to place animals. But because it is such a huge event, there has been a lot of stuff to do - and that stuff has kept me up many nights and has made me a crying, crazy lunatic. Thank god its all over!!!

Looking back, it was totally worth it - I say that as I can hardly walk today from all the running around the past 4 days. We adopted out 6 dogs - one really hard to place dog, and two puppies I couldn't give away with a Ferrari. The venders had some fun items - not that I remembered to come back and buy and of it. The food was better then most fair food, but there was no Funnel Cake - wait a minute, what kind of fair is this???

But the real highlight of the weekend - and what made all this work worth it:



Getting to look like a Weimaraner.

Abby's mad she had to be an IG for the day.

No comments: