Saturday, September 20, 2008

Doppelganger

My dogs are rescue dogs - I take great pride in that. I managed to get lucky with both adorable and well behaved pets free of charge. Most people have to pay a little bit for their rescue pets but since I have always had some involvement in rescue I managed to get all five of my pets at "no charge" - they only cost was my *soul*

Despite my happiness in having wonderful rescue pets, one of the things I miss is seeing what my kids looked like as babies and seeing their siblings. But having met many litters of puppies I know that just because two dogs are born from the same parents doesn't mean that they will look at all alike. But I still find myself ohhh-ing and ahhh - ing over dogs that look even a little like one of mine. Up until a few days ago I had only found one dog that looks even a little like mole. So you can imagine my surprise when I ran into pocket's doppelganger:




Can you tell who is who?

Even pocket's aunt had a hard time with this one. . .

No comments: