Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Vacation - part 3

I have been super lazy about getting the final part of my vacation trilogy up here! I have too many dogs in my head - and too many on my bed! to get to this. The third part of my vacation was Niagara Falls - US side.

This is called the American falls, and are considerably smaller then the Canadian Falls - but they photograph so much better!



The Canadian falls are so large that you have to be back very far in order to get a complete picture of the falls


This is the best picture that I was able to take of the CF


This is a tour that takes you down along the AF - notice the bright yellow rain gear everyone is wearing??? You needed it - especially on the "Hurricane Deck"


Notice all the people in the blue rain gear in this photo. This is the boat that takes you *almost* into the CF. You get extremely wet on the "Maid of the Mist" but you also get some great shots - assuming your camera doesn't drown! (is that even possible?)

No comments: