Sunday, October 19, 2008

Camo. . .

Typically I feel that if I never see camouflage in my life again I would be that much happier. But thanks to current trends I often see it everywhere. Thankfully the trend is slowly on the decline - at least for this decade. So what possessed me to crochet a baby blanket made out of camo yarn???

L.O.V.E.

Pure and simple love.

The baby comes from a military family and will probably shoot his first deer before he is 5 years old. I'm not condoning either of those things, but since he is (going to be) family, I can't really judge either.

Here is what the blanket is supposed to look like when its finished



It actually looks exactly like that (for now) but is still so small it could be a pocket scarf. . .

I better get back on the needle

1 comment:

themacinator said...

oh, honey. that's.... beautiful. or something.