Friday, October 10, 2008

Guess What???

NO COWS!!!!!



None here either. . .



The only good reason for the change in climate is that the cows are gone. Otherwise, its too cold - especially for those early morning, before work, walks. Its so cold I have to LAYER my sweatshirts!

I guess one more good thing about the change in weather is Christmas!!! I already know what I want. But I'm a little too embarrassed to ask for it - and to wear it. But it would sure make walking a lot easier. Right now I have this HUGE side bag that all my stuff gets lost in. It would make things so much easier if I had a nice little tote where I could organize my leashes, poop bags, car keys, phone, and dog treats in. Right now I feel like (and look like) St Nick - but I'm not nearly as jolly - even after my morning coffee kicks in

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Unknown said...

Very fine......

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

Anonymous said...

not bad.

themacinator said...

honey you will look SO CUTE with that bag!