Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sucker!



How can you resist this face?

I found this little guy while I was in Martinez looking for some kittens. He was left in a box at the front door. And while I really do know better then to take on a 5 day old singleton pit bull puppy, I just couldn't resist. Something told me to take this little guy and at least try to give him a life - he wouldn't have lived much longer if I walked on by . . . and I do work for rescue.

After a scare the other day, he is doing well. He is now 10 days old and a feeding machine. I really feel bad for mothers. The amount of force he puts on a nipple terrifies me enough to add it to reason 999 not to have my own children.

But he does look so cute when he is done feeding and is *finally* asleep.



And despite previous thinking, Abby isn't that bad around the puppy. I mean, I don't leave her alone with him, but she hasn't eaten his eyes out either.


I did take some photos with my regular camera and will post those later - after I get more then 3 hours sleep a night

No comments: