Friday, April 17, 2009

Top Top

I have too many dogs. . .

Ok, I always have too many dogs. When I was younger, I had one dog. When I got older I had one dog. Eventually I got a dog that needed another dog. Seriously! I got my second dog because my first dog was impossible to live with as an only dog. After a few weeks of adjustment it turned out that two dogs really were better then one. So two became my limit. . .with a rotating third as a foster. Eventually I ended up with a third dog. And three really was my actual limit. Why I have four dogs from time to time seems to escape me at the moment...

I have decided that I need to give away two dogs. I will put them all up for adoption and which ever two are the last ones here are the ones I'm keeping. Here they are in no particular order:


Topper:
Topper is a "6 year old" short hair chihuahua. He likes to cuddle under the blanket. He will bark if you leave him alone at work. He will pee on anything taller then him in your house. He likes to ride in cars and look out every window simultaneously.






Abby:
Abby is a 6 year old PURE BRED Italian Greyhound. She is a proven breeder. She will not smother her puppies. She must not be left alone at any time. She must be fed excessive quantities of food. She must go home with another dog. She must be allowed to sleep on top of you all night. She will pee in your bed and vomit on your pillow.





Pocket:
pocket is a 6 year old female Chihuahua/bat/squirrel cross. She must be made to wear clothes. *warning*She will bite if you try to cut her nails. She will bite if you take anything away from her. she will bite if you try to move her. She must be allowed to ride on your shoulder while driving. She must be top dog. Loves children. Must not go home with Abby




Mole:
Mole is a 10+ year old male dog that has to be alpha dog. He hates puppies. He must be fed breakfast at 8am, 7:45am, 7:30am, 7:15am. Must be adopted to a home without children. Must go to a home with other dogs. Must be taken to work every day.




If you are interested in any of these dogs, please email me at: dogsaredrivingmecrazy@dogless.com

No comments: