Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Puppy



I recently heard that my grandmother did not have any pictures of pocket; although I did not share this news with pocket. She has lots of pictures of mole, and even some of Abby... but poor pocket was no where to be seen. This is really very tragic. It is extremely important that all her great-grandbabies are shown equal love (we all know that she really loves mole best, though). In trying to rectify the situation, I came across some of her old "puppy pictures".

Pocket was about 11 months old when she came to me. She was full of energy and spice. She was the perfect second dog for me, and the perfect companion for mole. Looking back, I think that I missed so many great training opportunities with her, but I didn't have the resources that I have now. And while pocket is still full of spice, she is now filled with more spice rather than energy!

Here are some of my old favorites:

She used to wear a lot of clothes!


She is still protective of her chewie (this one also shows how sleek her coat was and how narrow her face was)


Typical:

No comments: