Saturday, July 12, 2008

Not Abby. . .

While I love Abby, I'm honestly a little exhausted with this whole experience. She is somehow more difficult to live with then the last time she was here. The only time I am ever alone is in the shower as she feels that she must always be by my side. If for some reason I leave her she makes me regret it. And because I am just a tad bit tired of Abby this and Abby that, here is some non-Abby stuff

Miss Sylvie:
Most people I know have dogs, thats why we are friends. well, maybe not why we are friends but definitely strengthens the bond. And while I love all my friend's dogs equally, there is one that holds a special place in my heart, Sylvie. Sylvie is a papillion but one of her ears flops over - its considered a fault by the AKC, but who really cares what they think anyway. While miss Sylvie doesn't always like everyone, we have always gotten along; and I often get kisses when no one is looking!

Mister Herbert:

Herbie is an energetic little bichon. Well, actually, he is an energetic large bichon. But he isn't large because he is fat, he is large because he is long. Not freakishly long, just larger or "bigger boned" as my grandma might say. Herbie has to be the center of attention; and since he is so cute, he often is. Herbie loves chocolate and fishing. Herbie is a non-dog who is allowed to love chocolate because everyone knows that you aren't allowed to feed chocolate to dogs!


I have known these guys for years and one day while baby-sitting them I decided to take a bunch of pictures of them. This photo shoot took place the day before "you know who" (and I don't mean the famous "you know who" of the HP series!) came home. I have had to apologise to their mom continuously that I haven't sent these pictures to her sooner. While I took a bunch, these are my favorites - and the ones I've spent time correcting the exposure on this ultra bright afternoon.

I love close-ups. And he has is gorgeous





Latch-key Kid


Typical sylvie. . .


Spontaneous Opera


Definitely didn't fix the light on this one, but it was too cute

No comments: