Sunday, May 17, 2009

Missing Class

Abby and I missed out Obedience Class today.

It was no fault of our own - I didn't sleep in, and she wasn't vomiting all over. The Macinator had injured herself and I spent the morning in the ER with her. She is fine, and will probably blog about it later - with gross pictures. . .

I have to admit that I am really bummed that we missed class today. I am not that sad about missing the curriculum - I used to teach that class! I am more sad because Abby is doing amazingly well at home and I want to see how some of her training stands up to the stress of an actual class. We are practicing in busier and busier places, but all those places are still familiar to her - as well as all the people who have watched.

I should probably find a park somewhere where we can do some training in a much higher distracting environment... We could also do some basic heeling as well - something we haven't really been able to do in our living room. . .

No comments: