Saturday, April 26, 2008

*HIT

I am having more problems with my computer.

Or maybe I am having more problems with my dogs . . .

Two days ago I went to dinner with Mac's mom. It was a much needed night out and a much needed mojito. I had brought the foster with me as she tends to fuss when I leave, but I left my "well-behaved" kids at home to watch the new episode of CSI and catch me up when I got home. But when I came home I noticed something was amiss with my computer - the "S" was missing. Well, it wasn't missing, it was laying next to the computer but it definitely not where it was supposed to be on the key board!

I'm not going to blame anyone but someone removed the letter. Letters don't just fall off your key board when your computer is sitting on your desk. And I since I noticed it as soon as I walked in the door I am assuming that it happened when I was out or else I would have noticed it earlier. I guess this is what happens when you hide the garbage can and lock up the treats - your dogs go hunting for some damage to create.

It took me a while, but I finally got the "s" back where it was supposed to be. Lets see how long it lastsssssssss.

No comments: