Wednesday, April 02, 2008

How Does That Happen?

Do you ever wonder how something can start out one way, but somehow turn itself around and end up completely different. Almost like that old quote "The best laid plans. . ." Or how you can view something one way and another person can view the same thing completely different.

I took a long walk today during lunch, much needed considering how crazy this day was turning out. There are tons of different birds at the park - from large (mean) geese to pigeons, most of them hang out in flocks. I saw this flock and wanted to take a picture of it:



The funny thing is that I took another picture of the same flock after walking around a bend



I didn't crop the pictures so you can see the effect. The same thing from a different point of view. Notice how the second picture looks like it is taken on a hillside, but you can see from the first that it is flat ground. Strange. Kinda like my day.

No comments: