Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Reading Chair

I made the long weekend extra long and spent some time visiting relatives on the east coast. Unfortunately I did not have as good a time as I hoped because I spent most of it in the hospital visiting my grandfather. Since only so many people are allowed at one time, I spent a good portion of my vacation reading a book in tiny, uncomfortable hospital chairs. The entire time I was day dreaming about my old reading chair and vowed to figure out a way to get it back into my life!

Skip ahead a week, lots of pushing, shoving, door removing, and voila! Reading chair parked comfortably (albeit tightly) into my room. I was looking forward to reading in it when all of a sudden, Mole remembered how comfortable the reading chair was and hopped in.


After some time, Abby decided that she wanted to try the reading chair


Then, before I knew it, pocket joined the group


And as you can see, there was no room left for me. . . I was left reading on the floor with Eddie. . . But it was as great book, so I didn't complain too much. If you have never read Water for Elephants - READ IT. It is a great, and easy read. . . and with days like I've had lately, an easy read is necessary!

No comments: